Thursday, January 20, 2005

Potentially changing plans

The night that I was able to call my girlfriend we talked for quite a while, and we came up with an alternative plan to my going to Mexico after I graduate, because of the finances issue. Even though the other is still a possibility, a more likely plan is that she will come here to the States to be with me, and I will work here, where I won't have to worry so much about being able to make payments. We are praying about the ultimate decision, which is in the Lord's hands, but the latter seems like a better idea at this point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Expion! It's Amberlee Aiwen here, just catching up on your blog. Boy, have you ever been busy! No wonder I haven't seen much of you. I hope you work out the finances issues. When will the play be? You should take pictures and post them somewhere! Best wishes to you and your girlfriend. Those are some tough decisions to make. As always, I admire your faith in God.

Sincerely,
Vickie

Anonymous said...

hmmm... you sound pretty serious about this girl. hehe

Post pics!