Friday, September 24, 2004

Welcome

Dear family, friends, Romans, countrymen...oh nevermind. :-)

I have been convinced of the beauty of having a place to spill my general thoughts and news, so this is it. I don't know how often I'll have time or desire to do so (particularly time), but I'll try to do it at least once a century. So check back every once in a while, and comment if you like.

Quote from my roommate Robert: "People are so stupid." Agreed. Present company excepted, of course. ;D

In any case, welcome to my blog. Please enjoy.

Sincerely,
Expion


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello good sir. I'm posting as "Anonymous" because I don't have an account here. Seeing how I already have an account at blogdrive (and that suits me just fine), I don't suppose I'll be signing up for all these other blog places. Ahwell. Anyways, the point... If there really even is one... Is simply that I'd been bored today, and while browsing random blogs and such, your blog has interested me. Well, yay! Congratulations for attracting the attention of a young and somewhat crazy female stalker? Mwahahaha.

Good luck with... Um... All those event, things, which my life seems to lack... Lol...

--Mistress Taelle--


[ By the way, in case it is of any interest at all, I also have an account at imood, and my username is iviandara. ]