Sunday, October 24, 2004

Big news

I have big news that I must share with you all. I hope you guys are periodically checking this site, since I do actually post my news here, like this bit. It is much easier to post news here than to email everyone, whether individually or collectively.

As of Sabbath, October 23, 2004 (about 2:20 PM), I have a new girlfriend. Her name is Yesenia (pronounced "Je-SEN-ee-uh"). She is Peruvian, but lives and works in Mexico. I met her there over the summer, while I was working there as an English teacher. We have been emailing ever since, and though she has been devoted to me, I have been debating entering a relationship with her since then. Finally, I have made my decision. Even though there are some factors that will be difficult to overcome (including culture and language, though I do speak pretty good Spanish), I have decided that she is the one for me.

I wish you as great a week as I'm having. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! How cute!


Es Peruana? Que interesante...


Gloria

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I hope you two can make it work and overcome the barriers. Best of luck. Vickie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Best of luck.

Sharon :)