Monday, December 20, 2004

Christmas Break

That phrase is a beautiful one, isn't it? This is the first break that my parents have decided to come visit me (and my older brother's family, who now live down here) rather than the other way around. They just got there yesterday, and my brother is going to pick me up today. Then I'll spend about a week up there, and return the day after Christmas to start working for a little extra money.

Yesterday my roommate and another friend and I played one of his games on his new PS2 most of the day. That was fun. But this morning we had to be up by five or so to take him to the airport, which is the main reason I put off going to my brother's until now.

Unfortunately, because my lady works at a school down there in Mexico, and they close up most things during break, she doesn't have access to the library where she would normally have internet access, so she either has to go to town to get ahold of me or just call me, which is expensive. This means that our communication has become much less frequent. The days drag on. I miss her. :.( Yet another reason I can't wait for school to start again.

Hope all is well with you! Merry Christmas!

No comments: