Monday, December 06, 2004

Drama (No, it's a good thing!)

I forgot to mention that last week we had tryouts for next semester's play. This year, we are putting on a production of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. Last year, we did his As You Like It, and it was a very professional performance. I had the privilege of being the lead male role, Orlando. The roles are already assigned for this year, and I am Leonato. I'm not the lead male role, but I am a major character. I'm supposed to be an older man, the father of a girl named Hero. I don't know how they're going to pull that off. :-) I also have as my brother Antonio the same guy who was my brother in the last play. We do look a little bit alike, but I didn't expect to be paired with him again. Not that it's a bad thing. I'm so excited about the play! I've missed it since last year.

No comments: