Friday, June 11, 2010

Work, etc.

I've been working about three or four days already for a security company.  It is only a short-term job (most likely), but I'm already looking at other possibilities.  I hope to be able to work as an interpreter very soon, since it is related to the Masters that I want to get.

Working in security isn't a very fun job, but it's a job.  In fact, I already received about eight hours of training, and with a little more, I could work as a security guard anywhere in the state.  I'm not trying to say that it's what I want to do for the rest of my life, but in this economy, it's good to have something as backup and/or to have options.

It appears that the local church is going to get me involved in music now, I imagine as a song leader.  I've been missing that.

Happy Sabbath, everyone!

No comments: